Control Gastro-resistant 14 Tablets
Important Notice: We can only sell one item of this medicine per transaction. Should you have a reason to require more, please email the pharmacy at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call back from one of our pharmacists during business hours.
Nexium Control contains the active substance esomeprazole . It belongs to a group of medicines called ‘proton pump inhibitors’. They work by reducing the amount of acid that your stomach produces.
This medicine is used in adults for the short-term treatment of acid reflux symptoms (for example, heartburn and acid regurgitation). Reflux is the back flow of acid from the stomach into the gullet (“foodpipe”) which may become inflamed and painful. This may cause you symptoms such as a painful sensation in the chest rising up to your throat (heartburn) and a sour taste in the mouth (acid regurgitation).
- The tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- May take 2-3 days for full effect.
- If your symptoms worsen, do not improve or persist after taking this medicine for 14 days, contact your doctor.
- Do not take antacids or other indigestion treatments at the same time as Nexium Control.
- Read the package leaflet before use.
Contains: The active substance is esomeprazole. Each tablet contains 20 mg esomeprazole (as magnesium trihydrate). Do not use: If you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.