Teetha Teething Granules Homepathic 24 Sachets
Sorry, currently out of stock
If you are having a sleepless night as a result of a grizzly, teething baby, then why not try Nelsons Teetha® Teething Granules.
- Traditionally used to relieve teething pain.
- Contains Chamomilla 6c.
- From 3+ months.
- Convenient, single-dose sachets for oral use.
- Always read the label.
Easy to use: Quickly dissolving granules Teetha Teething Granules are homeopathic medicinal products used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething which are sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling.
Directions: Detach one sachet from strip of 4.
Babies 3-6 months: With the baby in an upright or sitting position. Use a spoon. Slowly give the baby half a sachet at a time into the front of the baby’s mouth. Check the granules have fully dissolved before giving the remaining half.
Babies over 6 months: With the baby in an upright or sitting position. Slowly pour the contents of the sachet into the front of the baby’s mouth a little at a time. Alternatively use a spoon. Ensure the granules fully dissolve in the baby’s mouth.
- Use one sachet every 2 hours for a maximum of 6 doses during any 24-hour period.
- Consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if the symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days or if any side effects occur.
- Do not use more sachets than the label/leaflet tells you to.
- If you forget to give this medicine to the baby, continue with the usual dose at the usual time. It does not matter if you have missed a dose. Do not give a double dose to make up for a missed dose.
- If you accidentally give the baby too much consult your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible.