Medical 50 Face Masks for Kids
The Hygisun children's disposable face mask type IIR (further names: medical mouth-nose protection, respirator or mouthguard for children) is a medical device with the intention of reducing the transmission of pathogens by droplet infection. These are mainly used for external protection, but correct use can increase self-protection.
The masks are made of three-layer filter material, medical nonwovens and ultrafine fibres.
The flexible and soft ear loops ensure a high wearing comfort as well as a precise fit. They are only available in the packaging unit 50 pieces, either as a boy or girl variant.
In Europe, these are standardized according to EU regulation on protective properties for the wearer.
- Mouth-nose protection for children according to EU regulation
- Subject to the strictest quality controls
- Skin-friendly three-layer filter material, nonwoven, fine fibres and rubber
- Product colour Blue
- Packaging unit 50 pieces (packed in 5 bags of 10 masks)
- High wearing comfort and high accuracy of fit
- Achieves a filter performance of at least =>98%
- External protection and limited self-protection in the event of airborne infections
- One-size-fits-all, suitable for almost all face types
- Disposable masks
- Only wearable by the same child
- Suitable for children