Hylo-Forte Eye Drops 7.5ml
Hylo-Forte Eye Drops are preservative-free drops for the treatment of moderate to severe dry eye conditions. Long lasting and intensive lubrication of the eye. Compatible with all types of contact lenses. Hylo-Forte is an eye-drop that provides intensive lubrication for your eyes, providing relief from dryness and irritation that occurs with dry eyes.
- It is preservative free and is compatible with all contact lenses. No need to remove lenses before applying.
- Suitable for adults and children of all ages and can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Remains sterile for 6 months after opening.
- Long lasting lubrication with minimal blurring of vision following application.
- Unique delivery system delivers one accurately measured drop for every click via a patented pump action mechanism.
How should Hylo-Forte be applied: The usual dose is one drop in each eye, three times per day. Can be used more frequently if desired.
Priming the system: To prime the system remove the over cap and invert the Hylo-Forte bottle with its tip pointing down. Place two fingers on the base and your thumb on the shoulder of the bottle and press firmly on the base and release. Repeat this several times until the first drop is released. Now the bottle is primed.
- Remove the over-cap and invert the Hylo-Forte bottle with its tip pointing down.
- Support the hand holding the bottle with the other hand.
- Hold the bottle as previously shown.
- With your head leaning back slightly, pull down your lower eyelid.
- Press the base of the bottle. This enables the bottle to release one drop into the conjunctival sac.
- Release and repeat for the other eye.
- After each application slowly close your eye to allow the fluid to spread evenly over the eye surface.
- The design of the COMOD valve system ensures that the size and speed of each drop are the same regardless of the pressure applied to the base of the bottle.
- During use please avoid any contact between the tip of the bottle and your eye or your skin. Before replacing the over-cap please ensure that the tip is dry.
What does Hylo-Forte Contain: Hylo-Forte is a sterile, phosphate and preservative-free solution containing 0.2% sodium hyaluronate, citrate buffer, sorbitol and water.
Always read the enclosed leaflet before using this product. Store below 25c and discard six months after opening.