Allergy Relief 60 nasal sprays
Important Notice: We can only sell one item of this medicine per transaction. Should you have a reason to require more, please email the pharmacy at email@example.com to arrange a call back from one of our pharmacists during business hours.
Flixonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray protects from all major airborne allergies including pollen (hayfever), pet hair, dust mites and mould spores. Provides fast and long lasting (24 hr) relief from sneezing, itchy nose, runny nose & eyes, nasal congestion and sinus pain & pressure.
Flixonase Allergy Relief prevents and relieves nasal congestion and works quickly to stop sneezing, itchy nose and runny nose and eyes as well as easing pressure around the eyes and nose.
Flixonase Allergy Relief contains a steroid (fluticasone propionate) which reduces inflammation in the nasal passages and helps control the body's reaction to allergens (triggers) in the environment.
- Gives fast, effective relief from sneezing, itchy nose, runny nose & eyes, nasal congestion, sinus pain & pressure.
- Protects from all major airborne allergies including pollen (hayfever), pet hair, dust mites, mould spores.
- Once symptoms are under control, Flixonase Allergy Relief goes on working to act as a protective shield against further allergy attack.
- Flixonase Allergy Relief is an aqueous nasal spray suspension.
- Each actuation delivers 100mg of suspension containing 50 micrograms of fluticasone propionate.
- Flixonase Allergy Relief starts to bring fast relief and reduce swelling in the nose although it may take a few days to build up to its maximum effect.
- Use once a day for 24 hour protection
- Provides 24 Hour Long Lasting Relief from airborne allergy symptoms.
- Non Drowsy.
- Do not use in children or adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.
Important Information: If your symptoms have not improved after using Flixonase Allergy Relief for 7 days please consult your doctor. Do not use this medicine continuously for more than 6 months without consulting your doctor.
Flixonase Allergy Relief does not interact with alcohol. Consult your doctor before using Flixonase Allergy Relief if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.