Anthelios Kids Lotion SPF 50+ 250ml
Sorry, currently out of stock
Exceptionally high protection sun cream for children's sensitive skin. Specifically formulated for children's delicate skin and is suitable for skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun-intolerance or prickly-heat.
- High protection SPF 50+ suncare.
- Easy to apply with moisturising and velvety texture.
- Very water resistant.
- Non-greasy, non-sticky.
- Specifically formulated for children's sensitive skin
- Exceptionally high broad, photostable UVA/UVB & Infrared protection
- Suitable for use on face & body
- Exceptionally high, broad photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
Dermatologically tested: Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection. 9/10 of dermatologists would recommend Anthelios*
The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic. This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP. *Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016