Skin Care Cream 30g Tube
Sudocrem nappy rash cream - a clinically proven treatment for nappy rash, which helps soothe, heal and protect your baby’s delicate skin.
- Sudocrem is made up in a base with water-repellent properties which form a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin.
- In addition, the emollient effect can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft.
- Sudocrem can be applied at every nappy change, but please remember to only apply a thin layer as a little Sudocrem goes a long, long way.
- 30g tube is ideal for you to take away with you on holiday or family outings.
- Always read the label.
- Cuts and abrasions.
- Chapped hands.
- Rough skin.
- Bed sores.
How to Use:
- The general rule is to use a small amount and apply in a thin layer.
- Massage in small circular movements until the Sudocrem has disappeared leaving a translucent film.
- If this does not cover the affected area apply a little more.
- If the area stays white after application of Sudocrem cream, too much has been applied.
- Gentle but effective, it won’t sting on application.
- It helps a wound to heal and forms a protective barrier over the vulnerable area.