Extra Strength Scalp Solution 3 Month Supply 180ml
Regaine is one of the world's most trusted and recognised brands for the treatment of hereditary hair loss (androgenetic alopecia). The active ingredient, Minoxidil, helps to increase follicular size and hair shaft diameter leading to a thicker and fuller head of hair.
Directions For Use:
- Ensure that the hair and scalp are dry before application.
- A 1ml dose should be applied to the affected area(s) of the scalp twice a day. Do not exceed 2ml per day.
- It may take 6 weeks of application before results can be expected.
- If no improvement has been seen after 12 months in men or 8 months in women discontinue use.
- If an improvement has been seen it is necessary to continue applications twice daily for continued hair growth.
- Pump spray applicator (for larger areas):
- Aim at the centre of the bald area, press once and spread over the entire area using the fingertips.
- Repeat 6 times to deliver a 1ml dose.
- Avoid breathing in the mist.
- Wash hands thoroughly following application
Extended spray tip applicator (for smaller areas):
- The pump spray applicator must be in place in order to use this addition applicator.
- Use in the same way as described above.
- The amount of hair growth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Product Specific Warnings:
- Do not use on a red, inflamed or shaved scalp.
- Do not use while using other topical scalp medications.
- You should stop using Regaine and see a doctor if high blood pressure is detected or if you are experiencing chest pain, rapid heart-beat, faintness or dizziness, sudden unexplained weight gain, swollen hands or feet or persistent redness or irritation of the scalp.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Please read the accompanying instructions carefully before using this product.
- Only use this product as intended. In the event of misuse, seek medical advice.
Active Ingredients: Contains: Minoxidil 50 mg/ml
Allergies: Do not use this product if you are allergic or have a hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Age Restriction: Adults aged between 18 and 65 years.
Precautions For Special Groups: This product is not suitable for use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you are taking any other medication or if you have a medical condition.
Storage: Do not store above 25°C. Flammable; keep away from heat, sparks and hot surfaces.
A temporary increase of hair loss may result between 2 and 6 weeks of starting the treatment, this is normal but should subside within a few weeks. If shedding persists discontinue use and speak to your doctor.