Moisturising Cream 454g & FREE Hydrating Foam Cleanser 50ml
Moisturising Cream 454g
A protective moisturising body cream. All day hydration for dry skin. Specifically formulated to moisturise sensitive skin that is dry. Also suitable to use on eczema-prone skin. Moisturises the protective skin barrier of the face and body.
With 3 naturally occurring ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid which are essential in supporting the skin barrier and retaining moisture. Utilises patented MVE® delivery technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver controlled, long lasting hydration.
- Suitable for dry skin
- Moisturises and maintains the protective skin barrier
- Richer formula locks in moisture for 24 hour hydration
- Fragrance free
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- With 3 essential ceramides to protect skin’s natural barrier
- Recommended use in conjunction with CeraVe cleansers
How to use: Apply to the face and body, as often as needed
Hydraying Cream to Foam Cleanser 50ml
CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser is the one-step foaming cream cleanser your dry skin craves! Thanks to its unique combination of gentle ingredients and Amino Acid blend it gently yet efficiently cleanses and removes make up, oil and impurities off your face and eyes. All while hydrating and maintaining the skin barrier. Your skin feels instantly fresh, soft and hydrated. Perfect for those who like foaming cleansers but finds their skin is tight after using them.
- Gently cleanses and hydrates
- Removes make up, oil and impurities off your face and eyes
- Amino Acids blend to help attract and hold water on the skin
- Developed with Dermatologists
- Fragrance free, soap free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- With 3 essential ceramides to help protect the skins natural barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid to retain skins natural moisture
How to use: In the morning: to cleanse the skin before applying face cream and or make up. In the evening: to remove eye and face make up and to cleanse the skin. Wet the face with lukewarm water. Rub the cleanser in the hands until it turns into a dense foam then massage onto the face and eye area in gently, circular motions. Rinse wet.